Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fox Makes a Wish...


Hi Friends!

Here's a birthday card that Jessica and I made today. My godson has a birthday coming up and and I don't have a lot of masculine stamps. But I do have Party Animal from Lawn Fawn. A quick search on Pinterest gave us this inspiration. The card is pretty straight forward. Jessica did all the coloring. She really wanted to color Mr. Fox. I think she did a great job I did the random stamping. :)

I used primary colors for the little bits using Close to My Heart inks. I also used a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die. But the rectangle was a smidge too big. So I cut it down a bit and ran the cardstock through my Cuttlebug again to get the "stitches" on the sides that got cut. Worked really well.  Mr. Fox is popped up with foam dots. 

It was fun working with my crafty co-hort this afternoon while her sister was at band practice. 

Thanks so very much for stopping by. I hope your week is going well. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, I love your whole design, hugggles Pops x

Kay Miller said...

OH you and Jessica are GOOD! What a cute card! I'll bet your Godson will love it! Very cute, but still boyish :) The coloring is lovely ( tell Jessica ) and your random stamping is super too! You guys make a great team!! I hope you're enjoying your week! ((Hugs))

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a fun card! I think it's great for a boy! Go Jessica- awesome coloring of the fox!!
Go Jeanne for the random stamping! I was all ready to ask where you found that design paper!!
Hugs!!

Barb said...

SUPER cute card! Great coloring! I love it when you craft with your daughter.

Beverley said...

This is so cute :) Hugs Bev x

Marika said...

So cute card! He'll love it!

Darnell said...

You and Jessica make a great team, Jeanne! This card is darling! The fox and all the coloring are awesome and look at you making Designer Patterned Paper by hand!! Your godson will love it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Before I comment on your fabulous fox card, today's newsflash requires to get your running shoes on and DASH over to Michelle's blog, where you are an Online Class winner. Here's the link: http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.ca/2015/08/winners.html RUN FAST! Once again, I'm super-duper stoked for you! I've taken a couple of these classes and let me tell you: in for a TREAT! Yayyy...
You and Jessica: what a team! Her colouring of Mr. Fox is simply fabulous, while your 'random' stamping is perfect! Talk about a card infused with happiness and celebration! Love this oodles (and I think you should link it up to Seize the Birthday, where *Anything Goes* is always an option!).
Hugs~c